1. Elephants can’t jump.
2. Rats multiply so fast that in just 18 months two rats could have over 1 million descendants.
3. The cigarette lighter was invented before matches.
4. A duck’s quack never echoes anywhere and no one knows why.
5. People say “Bless you” when you sneeze because your heart stops for a millisecond.
6. A shrimp’s heart is in their head.
7. 35% of people who use personal dating ads are married.
8. The “Sixth Sick Sheik’s Sixth Sheep’s Sick” is thought to be the most difficult tounge-twister in the world.
9. Like finger prints, everyone’s tongue print is different.
10. It is a law in Belgium that every child must take harmonica lessons in primary school.
—Meghan Brady, May 14, 2015