Just how do you ask your companion to the dance? Or even to dance with you? Here is advice from two seventh grade girls.
If your partner likes to read:
– I know we’re not in Professor Flitwick’s class, but you’re still charming.
– Did you survive the Avada Kadavra curse? ‘Cause you’re drop dead gorgeous.
– Your eyes are like the labyrinth, I keep getting lost in them.
-You complete me like horcruxes complete Voldemort.
Simple and Sweet
– You gotta date for the dance? [Pull out the fruit date]
– Wanna go to the semi-formal? ‘Cause I’m only semi-complete without you.
– Can I see your shirt tag? Um… ‘Cause I wanna see if it was made in heaven.
– Let’s go to the dance – together!
– There is no way this won’t be awkward, so I’ll just lay it straight – wanna go out with me?