There is only thirteen more days of school!
That’s just 78 more hours!
Here are some inspirational quotes.
- “Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.” -Dr. Seuss
- “You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.”- Mae West
- “Life is what happens to you when you are busy making other plans.”- Allen Saunders
- “I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I ended up where I needed to be.”- Douglas Adams
- “Everything you can imagine is real.”- Pablo Picaso
- “Life isn’t about finding yourself. It’s about creating yourself.”- George Bernard Shaw
- “Life is like riding a bicycle. In order to keep your balance you must keep moving.”- Albert Einstein
- “The only way out of the labyrinth of suffering is to forgive.”- John Green
- “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who has lived fully is prepared to die anytime.”- Mark Twain
- “If you don ‘t know where you’re going, any road’ll take you there.”- George Harrison
- “Where there is love, there is life .”- Mahatma Gandhi
- “A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.”- George Bernard Shaw
- “People aren’t either noble or wicked. They’re like chef’s salads with good things and bad things chopped up and mixed together in a vinaigrette of confusion and conflict.”- Lemony Snict
—Meghan Brady, June 1, 2015