10 more days of school!
That’s just 60 more hours!
This post will consist of 10 facts about phobias because there are tons of them and some are very strange.
- There are more than 400 distinct phobias that are recognized by psychologists.
- Phobephobia is the fear of having a phobia.
- Papaphobia is the fear of the Pope.
- Nomophobia is the fear of being without your mobile phone or without signal or wifi.
- Caligynephobia is the fear of beautiful women.
- Didaskaleinophobia is the fear of going to school.
- Hippopotomonstrsesquippedaliophobia is the fear of long words.
- Cherophobia is the fear of being too happy because “something tragic will happen.”
- Philophobia is the fear of falling in love.
- Phobias may be memories passed down through generations in DNA, according to a new research.
—Meghan Brady, June 4, 2015